Monday, September 7, 2009

Good Morning,

Where has the weekend gone??? Sure went fast. Cody and Tasha are leaving to go home today. Last night I was thinking from now on when they come home I should be taking pictures. So I will be able to scrapbook them when I get the chance. Not like I can just snap a picture of them any day now!!!


This is what I will be passing out for Halloween treats... We do not get that many kids and I think they get enough candy as it is. I will probably make something else to go with. For now here is my start... These are super easy and fast to make...
What you will need is- Photo Corner Punch # 109042 $22.95, 1/2" circle punch # 104390 $8.50. A regular hole punch. Scallop circle Punch # 109043 $22.95. Also used on this project Glue dots # 103683 $ 6.95. Pencils were bought at a local dollar store...
Lately I have been thinking that a cat must be coming and spending the night on our patio. Well Cody happened to see the cat Friday night after he got home. But he just could of been passing by right. Last night I looked out the window and there was the cat curled up on the wicker seat that is out there.... No wonder some nights Buddy is going crazy, must smell that cat... Wonder if he has a home?
Enjoy your last day of the Labor Day Weekend.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment