Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good Morning,

How are you all doing? Last night I noticed that Skip took a piece of green galore to scribble on. It was a piece I had cut out for a card. He thought it was scrap paper! Uggg!! I know the desk is messy but right in front of him was paper I do my stamping off on NOW that is scrap paper....

Sooo my plan for today is to clean my room. As long as I do not get any phone calls to go babysit. I did go back yesterday in the afternoon for a few hours. I also HOPE to get some stampin done.
Here is a card that I had for my card class. I really like these colors together...
Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede. The card is so pretty in real life.
Well I must start the cleaning or it will never get done. And you know its only to start stampin again and make a mess all over. What a cycle..
Have a great day and thanks for peeking in.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment