Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good Morning to you,

You can tell autumn is here, it's getting chilly out. The furnace kicked in a few time yesterday and last night. Guess it will soon be time to pack my capri's and dig out my jeans.. Such a sad time lol.. I love wearing capris!!


Oh my wait until you see this goodie I have for you today. I have lots of ideas for this.. I think this is a great idea to help kids say to use their manners and say thanks. You could stamp this big guy out and let the kids color him. No kids not a problem... Just remove the saying in the middle by either cutting it out or using your markers to stamp technique and leave the saying out!. Oh yeah the stamp set is called Simple Seasonal Thanks #111548 $23.95 single stamp. This can be found in the Holiday Mini. And if you would like to order him give me a call, email or order from my online store. Go to my stampin'Up! site and click on the online order link.
What I did here was stamp on Whisper White colored with my markers. And layered it on Real Red.( You could use this as a post card) And of course what would the snowman be without a little glitter. So I put dazzling diamonds on his hat! I just have 1 word to say ,
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recieved a email from Debra yesterday. Thank you for your nice comments...
I have the baby swap to finish and the Christmas one ohhh I haven't even thought about the Christmas one... Yikes... I want them done and in the mail today! Why oh Why to I always wait until the last possible moment to do these things. I guess I think oh there is plenty of time, then I run out.
Thanks for peeking in today... Let me know what you think...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment