Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Morning,

This is just a quick post this morning. I'm off in alittle bit to look after Jacob, Giovanni is already gone to school.

Brayden called me last night but then pushed the buttons and hung up on me :( I was talking away then I realized I couldnt' hear him and then the tell tale dial tone lol..

I have my schedule for classes done and I will try to get them on my Stampin'Up website tonight. Or if Jake sleeps today.
Today's card is another one from then Holiday mini... Can't you tell I love this little mini lol..
Here I used the Sweet Centers set # 116521 set of 6 for $41.95. The center is stamped twice and punched out and raised up. Now if you wanted you could add a sweet treat cup here. Card Stock is Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White. Ink Old Olive...
Have a great day gotta run!!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment