Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Morning,

I almost said Monday morning, holidays sure have a way of messing you up!
I hear that Brayden is having a terrific time with his great grandparents... They are leaving today... But I think they will see him on their return from Ottawa...

Hostess Promotion
Dates: September 1-November 30, 2009
Host a workshop totaling $330 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue for only $14!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio, but anything else is fair game!
October 1, when My Digital Studio is released , this offer will become even sweeter:
Host a workshop of at least $525 and get My Digital Studio for 50% off the retail price (retail price: $106.95; promotional price: $53.47)!*


Hows that for a awesome promotion.... Book your Party/Workshops now and start working on your rewards... Call 742-7725 to secure your date.


Todays card is one that I love....

Card stock used, Whisper White and Real Red. Ink Real Red. Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations # 116517 set of 7 for $ 28.95, Four the Holidays set of 4 $18.95. Gold elastic cord # 109867 $ 6.95 for 25 yards (WHAT A DEAL)

Stamp sets and Cord can be found in the Holiday mini.

Have a great day!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment