Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Morning Stampers... And Brayden...
Ohhh My goodness those planes are so loud. Hurt my ears during their practise. Poor Buddy no wonder he is scared!!!
Here is today card... Card stock Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Melon Mambo.. Ink Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. Gold Embossing powder. Sweet Treat cups.. Stamp sets. Four the Holidays # 116921 (holiday mini) and Forest Friends #113748. Also a little bit of glitter!! And fake snow....
So what do you think?????
If I was making this again I would do it a little different. I punched the circle out first I think I would first emboss then punch out.
We are off to see the airshow in a bit...
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Hes cute!! Braydens still sleeping but ill leave the page up so Junior can show him.

    ReplyDelete