Friday, September 11, 2009

Good Friday Morning to you all...

Yarmouth is hosting an airshow this weekend. Looks like it will be an exciting time.. Well not for Buddy is is scared to death of the noise. I wonder do they make doggie ear plugs???


Yesterday I cut out lots of Build a Bear, bears, clothes and accessories..


My first card today is using the Build a Bear and a non SU die. The doggie is just for Brayden since he was upset yesterday... LOL... I will sent this card in the mail to him also.. So watch your mail box next week...


The 2nd card is one for my display board. I love playing with this little bears . Each one seems to come alive once you start adding the clothes.. If you would like to own your own dies and for the Build a Bear collection. Give me a call or an email I have an order going in next week.... They are for the kid in all of us....
Well I should go and cut more clothing out...
Catch you all later..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment