Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 Step Bird

Hello Stampers,

How are you today? Do you have your Mojo? Has it left for awhile? We all seem to get in slumps once in awhile. If yours is gone don't worry it will return. Then there will be no stopping that creativity!

Send me a card using Stampin'Up! products. Your card will get posted on my blog and you will get a little something in return. If you don't want it posted let me know but still send me a card for your little something in return.

My address is 23 Ellis Road, Yarmouth NS Canada, B5A 2M4

Looking forward to seeing all your creations...
My card pick today is using the Products from the occasions mini which ends April 30th, 2010. And the Sale-A-Bration which ends March 31st,2010.
Products:
Extra Large Two-Step Berd # 117191 $22.95
Scallop Trim Corner # 118870 $13.95
Sale-A- Brations products:
Whimsical Words #118386[w] # 119119 [c]
Welcome Neighbour Designer Series Paper Pad # 118401
Other products used, Glorious Green, Chocolate Chip,Mello Moss and Whisper White cardstock.
Curly Label Punch #112208 $22.95
I sponged around the bird with basic grey.
Thanks for stopping by and joining me today. Looking forward to going to the mailbox and getting your cards...
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment