Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Sunny Day

Good Morning Stampers,

It's another sunny day in my neck of the woods. Brayden and I will be heading to Dartmouth soon. And Uncle Cody will be following shortly afterwards. Brayden has been up since 6 and is a active as I don't know what!! Gramma on the other hand is tired.
My card for today is a springy (is that a word lol) card.
The tulips are made with the wing from the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch # 1117191 $22.95. If your blog surfing you probably have seen lots of card made. I don't know who was the first to come up with this idea but its cute...
Well I better get a move on I think Brayden's Mommy and Daddy are anxiously waiting for him to get home. 2 weeks is a long time for him to be away...
Have a great day..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment