Friday, March 5, 2010

Chocolate Bunny

Good Morning Stampers,
Everything is snow covered again today... And I see in the long range forecast it's calling for snow again on Tuesday. I sure hope that changes as I'm going to Dartmouth for the week.

Haitian Relief Results:
Worldwide, 13,587 of the stamp sets that were set aside for Haitian relief were sold. From each of those sales, Stampin′ Up! will donate $2 to the Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. That’s over $27,000 (US) donated to people who desperately need your help. Congratulations!
Thank you all for your efforts!

Isn't that great!!
Today My card is using the stamp Chocolate Bunny # 11980 $10.95. This is the first time I have inked him up!
I also used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel # 117693 $9.95
Happy Easter is from Well Scripted
All from the Occasions Mini.
Card stock in Whisper White and Kraft.

Have a great weekend...
Sherry

1 comment: