Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a day...

Good Morning stampers,

What a day yesterday turned out to be. And not in a good way. Tiffany went to the Diabetic Clinic then Brayden and I meet her at one of the stores. On our drive home I was stopped at a intersection and this lady rear ended me. Tiffany and I, along with the lady got out. We didn't see anything wrong. SO I didn't get her info! Well stupid me I guess , When I got back to Tiffany's looked again and sure enough there is a dent. And in order to fix it the whole bumper needs to be replaced. Needless to say I'm upset with myself. AND Skips furious at me.

Good thing I have Brayden here saying I love you Gramma as he is making the day!

We made cards last night . I will have to get a pic of Braydens to post lol...
Another Fox and Friends card. The colors are off. Wonder if it's Tiff's computer or her camera that is. As the dsp main color is old olive.
Brayden picked which friends to stamp. He was such a big help. We had to pack it up really fast. Don't know what I would of had left!
Tiffany will be on insulin 5 times a day. Next week they will measure the baby and do an ultra sound to see how big the baby is.
Hopefully the insulin will make her feel better..
I hope you all have a great day
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment