Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sale-a-Bration

Happy Saturday Morning to you all...


It's a sunny day out there in my part of the country.. Yay!!! Love to see the sun. Hopefully it will melt the snow in the driveway.


My card pick for today ,a fellow demo Lauran Frank made and I thought it was cute and had to make it too.

In Colors and Sale-a-Bration products used. Both of these are a limited time only products... Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st. In Colors June 30th!

Stamp set is Happy Moments and Welcome neighbour Designer Series Paper Pad, are both Sale-a-Bration products..

Bermuda Bay Classic Ink.

Not sure if I want to add something to this or leave it. So for now I will leave it and look at it later to see what I think then.

Don't forget to send me a card so I can see what you are all up too... In return you will get a little something from me...

Have Creative Day!!

Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment