Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rain, Rain!

Good Rainy Morning,

Well it's raining where I am lol.. I'm slow moving today, must be the dark dreay weather.

I had a order delivered yesterday. Once Brayden went to bed I sorted and cut the ribbon for the ribbon share. The boxes had this on them!
The top of the box made me laugh! Check it out...
My card for today is a Birthday card. Ohh Brayden is here acting like a monkey, he wants me to find Curious George on the computer for him.. Ok back to my card..
Whisper White base, Old Olive with the corners punched with the ticket corner punch. Sentiment from the set On Your Birthday Scallop oval punch, large and small oval punches. Rose Red Card stock. The bird is from Fun and Fast Notes. And Dazzling Diamond glitter. I colored with my stampin' wrote markers.
Brayden is here on my lap its very hard to type he keeps touching the keyboard. So I hope I caught all the mistakes..
Have a great day I really must run ..
Sherry

1 comment: