Thursday, March 18, 2010

Guest Stamper

Good Morning,

What beautiful weather we have been having. I love it... Brayden does too. We went to the Canadian $ Store and in the craft aisle, Brayden was saying Gramma's stuff, Gramma's stuff. He was too funny. I know I'm a proud gramma!


I have another Guest Stamper today.
Yesterday I got Happy Mail. My guest is Alvina, she has been into stamping just a little over a year now and does beautiful work.
Supplies that she used: ticket corner punch, piercing tool and mat, Flower for all Seasons stamp set , watercolor pencils, blender pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, Well Scripted stamp set, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop trim border pucnch.
Thank you Alvina for sending me this card.

Love the glitter on the tulips.


My summer mini arrived in my mail box yesterday also. Ohh I love having the book in hand. This is one of the rewards for being a Demonstrator I get my catalogues early! The summer mini starts May 1st.
Today Mom is coming in to watch Brayden for awhile so I can get some stampin and cutting done for the workshops I have next week.
Have a great day... Don't forget Survivor is on tonight if your a fan!
Sherry Muise
Stampin'Up Demo

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card Alvina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Really like Alvinas card! :) Very nice.

    Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...I had fun making it. The colors are always nicer "in person".

    Alvina :-)

    ReplyDelete