Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tote-ally Tess


Good Morning Stampers,

It's a snowy day here in my part of the country. Schools are cancelled. Today I will just be staying in and working on cards for my display boards, prepping for upcoming workshops.
Here's Tess.... When I first looked at her I thought ooooh I want that stamp set. Then I sort of talked myself out of it. But as you can see I talked myself back into getting her...
Tote-ally Tess is in the Stampin'Up! Occasions Mini.
# 117076[w] $30.95 ,#118595[c] $22.95 Set of 11!
Things I love is another Free set you can get during Sale-a-Bration, for spending $65.
Designer Paper is Cottage Wall.
Colored with Stampin'Write Markers. (still loving my markers)
Ohh ! it's Survivor Night!!! Do you watch Survivor??
Thanks for stopping by
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment