Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Rainy Day

Good Morning,

Weather is calling for snow this afternoon. Someone forgot to tell Mother Nature it's SPRING!
WOW you guys are great at guessing the stamp set I used yesterday...Trendy Trees!

Brayden is here playing and being a good boy so I will start packing things up for my workshop tonight.
The card I have to show today,is one we will be making tonight...

The wide oval punch makes great eggs!

Chocolate bunny looks good enough to eat...

Happy Easter is from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Designer Paper is Cottage Wall.

And to spice up the eggs Dazzling Diamond glitter.
The 2nd pic you can see the card opened. I really like how this came out! Hope they like it tonight...
Have a great day thanks for stopping by..
Remember if you cannot comment send me an email and I will post your comment..
Sherry Muise

No comments:

Post a Comment