Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Song

Good Morning Stampers,
Earlier a few snowflakes were flying by. They can keep right on flying by lol.. At least now if it does snow we know it's not going to stick around for a long time. Well I hope it wouldn't!
Here is another stamp set that you can get for FREE with a $65. purchase during the month of March. It called Spring Song. The designer paper can also be yours for FREE. It's called Welcome Neighbour and is in the Sale-A-Bration mini.
Cardstock used: Old Olive, Basic Black,Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
Markers were used to color the image in
Vintage Brads
and Wide oval Punch.
And stampin'dimensionals.
Today I have to work on my business plan. Wish me luck.
Remember if your Canadian you can always join my team. Contact me for more info on this.
Have a great day.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment