Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Morning is Dartmouth

Hi Stampers.
It's an overcast day here. Brayden and I made it here Yesterday afternoon about 2 pm. About 2 mins later I realized I locked my keys in the car! I beginning to think I better stay away from here. So I had to get a tow truck to come and unlock the doors, as the other key is in Yarmouth.

Brayden was happy to see Mommy and Mommy was overcome with emotions.
After Brayden went to sleep I got time to play and make a few cards.
The one today is showing the stamp set Just Riding # 115008 set of 3 for $18.95
The Happy Birthday is from the Happy Moments Sale-A-Bration set.
This is great set for boys. And wouldn't this bike look great on a scrapbooking page.
We are off to see the Easter Bunny. Wonder what Brayden will think...
Have a creative day!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment