Saturday, March 27, 2010

Missing!

Good Morning,

Brayden is up and out side with Grandpa and Uncle Cody. He was so excited to see Cody.

I have misplaced some cards. I had them to take to my workshop. Didn't find them while there thought I must of left them home. Now I'm home and still cannot find them. They are new cards I have made. Hmm wonder if Brayden touched them!

I'm so excited Jennifer White become a Stampin'Up! demo last night . Congrats Jen , I know you are really going to enjoy it.

The sun is shining but don't let it fool you its COLD out there.

The card I have today is a birtday one.
Here I used Fox and Friends, On Your Birthday, Scallop circle and Scallop border punches. And some glitter on the top of the waves. I saw a similar one on a website.
I think it would make a great kids card.
Since Brayden is out with the men I think I will use this time to catch up on my internet reading and such.
Have a good day..
Sherry Muise.
Stampin'Up! demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment