Friday, March 19, 2010

Guest Stamper

Good Friday Morning,
The sun is out and its a nice day. Brayden and I have a few errands to run this morning. Brayden thinks that it's one bite of breakfast for him and one for Buddy. I think Buddy is getting "fat".
Today I have another guest stamper. More Happy Mail came. This is from Donna and she is one of my Online friends. Donna is from PEI and is on her way to Italy right now. Have a terrific time!
Donna used a retired stamp set. Love her coloring on the basket. Not sure if you can see it in the pic but she also has a little glitter highlights. And you know me I love glitter!!
Those who have sent your cards watch your mailboxes something will be arriving from me...
I find it had to believe that its the middle of March all ready.
Only 12 more days for Sale-A-Bration. Nows the time to get those things on your wish list and get FREE product at the same time. (when spending $65 or more)
Have a Crafty Day.
Sherry Muise
Your Stampin'Up! Demo

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. I love the bunny inthe basket stamp!

    Al

    ReplyDelete