Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boy was it HOT!

Good Morning Stampers,
Not sure if it was hot in your neighbour hood yesterday. But it was here. The afternoon was about 31c. Brayden had his pool out. He was loving it, but like all good things something happens! He had been splashing water on everyone all afternoon and evening. Well Tiffany had Brooklynn out side and told Brayden not to throw water on her. YES you all guess it he did. Play time was then over Mommy said.
Here my card is using the stamp set a little bit of magic. I will add glitter to her wings when I get home.
Today I have a bit of shopping at Costco I want to do.
Home tomorrow....



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment