Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On My Way

Good Morning,
As the title says I will be soon on my way to Tiffany's. Mom and I are leaving this morning. (as soon as I'm ready).
Can't wait to get that hug from Brayden...
Hostess Club last night was fun. We used the Smooch Spritz.. When using this please remember about the over spray! And GENTLE touch....
My share is the card we made with the Smooch Spritz.
We used log cabin# 119921 $6.95
Soft Suede, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. Vintage Black Brads, Designer Paper is from the Thoroughly Modern  # 115673 $13.25


I will be posting from Tiffany's for the next 2 weeks. I may not be on here towards the end of the week as I will be in the hospital with her. But will try my best...

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment