Thursday, May 27, 2010

Home

Good Morning Stampers,
We arrived home later than I thought we would. Took a little longer to pack up and load the car. There was no room for another thing.The car was stuffed! Baby's need lots of things.
This morning I will be delivering my orders, grocery shopping etc. Right now everyone is just finishing up their breakfast.
Buddy is loving Brayden here he is getting LOTS of treats.... Skip's not much one to give lots of treats to Buddy.
Just in from Stampin'Up!:The following items are no longer available to order. Our inventory has been depleted, and we are unable to order more.

101563: Sage Shadow card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
102837: Only Orange card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
107079: Sage Shadow card stock (12" x 12")
107101: Close to Cocoa card stock (12" x 12")
119833: Old Olive Polka-Dot 6" x 6" Designer printed album
Stampin'Up! year is coming to an end and you can sure tell things are starting to run out. June 1st is the date for the list to come out as to what stamp sets will be leaving...
I have not unpacked my camera yet when I do and load the pic I will get some on here later. Until then have a great day.
Thanks for stopping in..


Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment