Saturday, May 15, 2010


Good Morning Stampers,
As this is posting, I'm in the hospital with Tiffany and Brooklynn. She is such a sweetie.. Brayden is doing very good loving his sister. He thinks her name is baby!
Grandpa is on his way to meet his granddaughter later this morning.
My share for today is part of a Sesame Street pkg I will be putting together.
Who Loves COOKIES??? The Cookie Monster thats who..
Here we have a birthday party invitation...
I show Brayden's name for the sample. I did not come up with the verse for the card and I do not have the persons name
 here with me who did.
If it's yours let me know...

Grandpa, Great Gramma, Brayden and I are going shopping once Grandpa gets here...
Hope you all have a great weekend...








Sherry Muise
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment