Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Good Morning,
 Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's, Mom's to be, Furbaby Mom's etc. Here's hoping your day shapes up the way you want it to be...
I'm still trying to figure out some different photo programs. I will find one that I like. I may have to go back to the one I used to have. The disk is at Tiffany's so it will have to wait.
The count down is here... 2 sleeps until I see Brayden and 4 sleeps until I meet grandbaby...:) Can't you tell this Gramma is getting excited. 
My card share for today is using the stamp set Thoughts and Prayers.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. Mat pack #105826 $13.95 and paper- piercing tool # 116631 $4.50.
I sponged with my daubers around the outer edges of the very vanilla.

Have a Great Day...




Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment