Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time is Flying By

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Another busy Saturday morning here. Figured out a few more things on this new computer. Then I will go to Tiffany's and forget it all lol.. Only 3 more sleeps before I go, and 5 more before baby arrives... I think later I will start packing what I can.


I have been busy making these cute little party favor boxes. Everyone loves Sesame Street right? This is just part of a bigger project I have been working on. You will have to stay tuned to the final reveal. Elmo, Cookie Monster , Big Bird and Oscar are sure to make any child smile.
Supplies used: Big Shot #113439, Scallop Circle Bigz die # 113468, Circle #2 orginals die #114526, Little Leaves sizzlit die # 114511
 Punches: circle- 3/4", 1/2", 1". Word Window, Large oval.

Have you checked out the Clearance Center Lately? New Items have been added this week...

Thanks for stoppin in..



Sherry Muise
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment