Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What a Beautiful Day


Good Morning Stampers,
I hope the sun is out where you are. It's suppose to get up to 21c today.. Brayden will love that he will be able to play with water and make mud puddles.
Brayden woke with a scream last about 1am. He ran down stairs to sleep with Gramma. Brayden is missing mommy time.
My card today is a card I made for our club challenge. Next month I will remember to take my camera to get a picture of all the cards. 1 sketch and so many takes on it...
Just Buzzin By.. I love this cute set. A little dazzling diamonds on the wings.
Basic Black, YoYo Yellow and Very Vanilla card stock used. Colored with stampin'write markers. And corner rounder punch.
The laundry is calling my name I must go. Have a great day and thanks for stopping in..

Sherry Muise
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment