Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Monday Morning Stampers,
Hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Brayden and I have been early risers all weekend 6:30 most mornings, 7 today.
Yesterday I cut out all that I could for the Spring Fling I need a few more things but the paper is home. But I made head way :)
I do have a card to share but will have to post it later haven't taken the picture yet.  So info on card right now will be a surprise...
                 Coming soon to a home near you
2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue {IBC}. July 1st! You can preorder you catalogue NOW! Delivery should be the last week of June. Preorder price $5.00. 
You can also get the IBC Free by placing a $75.00 order between May 24th and June 30th!


Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment