Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spring Fling is over :(

Hi ALL,
Well Sping Fling has come and gone.  I thought it was great when some of you came up to me and told me you followed my blog.  For those who couldn't make it, there will be more that you will be able to attend.  Like most events hold you learn a little of what to and not to do. We are still in the learning stages!
Thanks to all of you for making it a sucess, without you it would be nothing!
Here are a few pic of my table. Hmm do you see something now that you missed !
The Sesame Street Kits are now available.
I see something I never noticed until I looked at the photo's, My display boards are VERY crooked!!! YIKES!!




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment