Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You Scream, I Scream....

Good Morning Stampers,
Hope that all is well with you! I woke up to the sun shining and thought, yay its a nice day. Listen to the radio and says its 12c out and climbing. But wait... I missed the part about the WIND! That wind is COLD.
Do you have favorite Stampin'Up! Family colors that are retiring and you feel you cannot live with out that color. May I suggest you order now! Come June it will be while supplies last. (hopefully not before)
My share for today is from the Stampin'Up! Summer mini catalogue. Which runs from May 1st - August 31st 2010.
    The stamp set is called SWEET SCOOPS
#117078[w], # 120078[c]. Set of 8.
Card Stock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke.
Fine Supernova glitter # 114287 (you get 5 colors)Makes the ice creams look Yummy.
Scallop Edge punch #112091


Thanks for stopping in today....
Question for today is there something that you would like to see on here? Leave a comment or email me...

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment