Friday, May 7, 2010

Coming Along Slowly

Good Morning Stampers,
It's another sunny one here. I will be glad when I get this computer all set up and know how to work all the new componets! I spent all day yesterday trying to work on setting up some things for Skip. What a waste of a day, and I still could not get what I wanted set up. It's a mystery that is for sure.
I did manage to get a picture in a program so I could get it on here. I will not tell you how long it took me. Lets just say long..and many programs before I hit one I could work with.
My share...
A little bit of Magic, set of 4. Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock. Modern label punch,Rose Red 1" double stitch grosgrain ribbon # 118846 $13.50 10 yards. It's hard to see but above the fairy there is sprinkles of fairy dust! (dazzling diamond glitter)
My bow is a little crooked, I will have to fix it..


Stampin'Up! has announced that some of the retiring colors are selling faster than anticipated,will be substituting textured paper for some of the smooth colours--including card stock in 8-1/2" x 11" as well as 12" x 12"--where the smooth is no longer available.
I cannot stress it enough order now for those favorite colors that you love... Markers, ink pads, Designer Paper, Ribbons.
Today I'm working on projects for Hostess Club Monday night. The computer stuff will have to wait... And maybe it will refresh me when I get back to it...
Have a great Friday...
Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment