Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good Morning,
We will be on our way to Yarmouth sometime this morning. Hopefully we will be able to get everything in the car!
Hostess Club Members, as soon as I get home and get Tiffany and kids settled I will sort your orders and get them too you. IF for some chance I do not get to you today it will be tomorrow for sure..
 Looking forward to seeing those of you who can come out on Saturday to the Spring Fling. Maple Grove Education Center 10-1. I'm getting excited I have so things to show off lol.
Remember when you come in and visit tables pick up the Make and Take then to insure that you have the ones you want make. As by the time you get back they could be sold out!
My card share today is a card to make for kids to color or yourself.As you can see I let Brayden have his hand at this one. The little scribbles lol...

My next share is my grandkids....
Miss Brooklynn in her first dress.
And Master Brayden feed the ducks...



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment