Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Christmas Punch

Good Day....

Another week , another month flying by. Where did the summer go???

Skip and I went out to dinner last night and had a very nice meal.. We then stopped to Mom and Dad's as I wanted a pic of us to scrapbook. Well let me tell you we are lucky to get a picture taken. The mosquitos were out of this world..
Check out page 14 in the 09/10 idea book and you will see somthing like this... I made my box using Real Red. I really like how it came out and the gift tags are cute, the backs are stamped with to and from...
Grrr there is a fly buzzing around me... Yuck I hate flies...
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in...
My SU order arrived late yesterday afternoon. I'm still doing the ribbon shares up as soon as they are done I will be delivering the club orders...
Sherry

2 comments: