Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday..

Hello

Got my car back last evening. YAY!!! Today I have some errands to run. I got a few cards made and colored some images in yesterday. And had a nice nap in the afternoon.

I recieved my cards from the masculine swap I joined. Everyone did a great job. I can remember when I made cards for my first swap. I was a nervous wreck and kept trying different cards always think well maybe they will like this better.. Now I'm a little , and I mean litte better.

The card I made for today is clean and simple.. I used the Birthday Wish (dormant list) and Simple Flower Embosslit die, The flower is Summer Sun. And the leaves are with the Little Leaves sizzlits die in Old Olive. The center of the flower is a Fire Circle Rhinestone in Pumpkin.
I really need to get more light on my cards they look so much better in real life..
Thanks for looking in today..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment