Tuesday, August 11, 2009

True Friend Thanks...

Hello there,

I'm without a vehicle today. My car is in the garage to get the brakes fixed.. It was really starting to have quite a shake to it...

Last night was Hostess Club, I heard lots of laughter so I guess everyone was having a good time... This is one of the cards we made.. Here we used the True Friend stamp set. Card stock is Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, and Whisper White. Ink is Melon Mambo. And used the white gel pen to add all our dots... The ribbon is the melon Mambo polka dot reverse side.. And the fire circle rhinestone for the center... Can you say cute?
I have an order coming on Thursday yeah... I can hardly wait it will have my new goodies from the Holiday Mini. Hopefully it arrives on time...
Not sure what is my plan for the day. I joined 3 swaps so I could work on those cards... I'll see
Well have a good day and thanks for stopping by..
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card, I think the colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete