Sunday, August 30, 2009

Delightful Decorations

Good Morning...

Oh my what a rain storm. Knocked the dish out for quite awhile. Not that there was much on TV to start with.

Yippee!!! We bought our flooring for the kitchen yesterday. Guess that means another mess but it will be so worth it once its done... Now for Skip to find the time to lay it down... I can hardly wait... Only 1 more thing after the flooring the counter top... And I think I know what I want for that I just need to see the floor down first to make sure.


Now unto todays card.....
Here I used another new set from the Holiday Mini.. So many goodies in this mini!
This set is called Delightful Decorations #116517 set of 7 for $28.95 (available starting Sept. 1, 09) The Greeting is from Heard from the Heart # 111644 set of 4 $30.95. Card stock is Bashful Blue, Whisper White. Ink colors are Real Red, YoYo Yellow and Glorious Green Night of Navy Gold Elastic cord is also used. Eyelet punch was also used. There is a new punch starting in Sept and its an ornament punch. That will punch out these ornaments... I don't have the punch yet so I cut them out. Can't wait to get the punch though..

Thanks for stopping in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment