Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Morning,

Today we will be checking out of the hotel and spending sometime with the kids.(guess they are not really kids anymore!) But I will always refer to them as the kids I guess just a habit.

Poor Brayden he thought that our dog Buddy was coming to visit him also. But I think he is just as happy to see Grandpa and Gramma. We probably won't see him again until his 2nd Birthday..

I had this saved on the computer I didn't mark who orginally made it. I used tinfoil for the belt buckle. And Basic Black cs for the belt, I think black ribbon would be nice also..This was very easy to make and you could make then in lots of different styles...Earrings, Necklaces Rings would fit nice in this little gift bag.
Hope you had a GREAT weekend..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment