Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good Morning...

Ohhh the drama on Big Brother 11... It always amazes me how some people can go on these shows then act like they are 2 when things do not go their way!!! I will however keep watching lol...
My Mojo struck me yesterday afternoon. I completed 5 cards and have another 1/2 done.
OH the heat! We are in a heat wave, not as hot here as it is in Halifax though. The muggy weather is not good for my hair. So its been a bad hair week for me...

Brayden spoke to me last night lol.. Not for long but at least he took the phone.

I made my first Build a Bear card....I think she came out cute...
Here I used Bear Bigz die (available Sept. 1st) Along with the new stamp set Berry Nice Wishes a set of 6 for $22.95 also coming in September. To make the accessories I used the Beary Girl Sizzlits and then added some pearls...
Today I'm going to see what else I can do with this die!!
Oh and guess what another sneak peek is a costumes for the bears. Mr and Mrs Santa , witch and pumpkin. They are just too cute...
Stop by anytime...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment