Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello there!


Brayden is still angry with Gramma he wouldn't talk to me on the phone last night, but wanted to talk to the dog!!


I got my preorder Friday for the Holiday mini and today. But my mojo must still be on holidays... I sat and I looked at all the new stamps and thought oh I could do this or I could do that. But you know that is as far as my creative side made it... :-( I know!!!


But I do have a card to show you. I picked this silver paper up at the dollar store it comes in a pkg of black and silver and has an adhesive back. This was not what I planned on using it for but thought it looked great with Christmas themes. I wanted to put a snowflake brad also but cannot seem to find where I put them..So I added this fabric one.

Catch you all tomorrow thanks for peeking in...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment