Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good Saturday Morning to you....

Not sure why some days I have a hard time trying to figure out what to write about. And I just sit and look at a blank page. I don't want to repeat myself too often which I'm sure that I have done.
Now onto todays card......TADA......
Dreams du Jour stamp set is a set of 4 #111624 for $24.95. Card stock used is Melon Mambo, Whisper White, DSP is yes you guess it lol.. Razzleberry Lemonade. And to bring it all together 1/2" Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon. The Ticket corner Punch # 107214 $9.75 was also used. This punch is a must have .
Im not sure what our plans are for the day. Skip is working for a bit this morning then I guess once he gets home we will decide what to do...
So until that time I think I will put my thinking cap on and create a few things... Well at least 1 thing lol..
Take care and stay safe..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment