Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello,
Can you say Bye Bye Bill. Thank goodness Bill is gone. Skip and I went out for a drive late yesterday afternoon.
Here is one of the pic I took. We were very careful about where we stood and I zoomed in. Even though we were far from shore we still got a little wet from the mist . It was amazing to see these huge waves. I think if we had gone out earlier they would of been much bigger. The tide was going down and had been for about an hour or so.




I have cards made just didn't take any pictures of them. I will take them later and post. I'm that my SU order arrives today. Then I have to do up the ribbon share , before I hand out the orders so over the next couple of days you will be getting your order...


Looking to make some extra cash for Christmas??? Well now the time to become part of the Stampin Up! Family... Email or call me for details....

No comments:

Post a Comment