Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trendy Trees

Good Morning Stampers

Hope this morning finds you all in good health.

I got a little bit of crafting time in yesterday. The SU order came in Yeah... I took my glasses in to be tighten as Brayden had them just about split in 2 one day. YIKES!!

Made another card using the Trendy Trees # 113258 set of 8 for $23.95. This is just a cute set..Cardtock is Whisper white, Old Olive, Soft Suede. Soft Suede polka dot ribbon #115612 $14.25 for 15 yds. I love the polka dot ribbon.. And the scallop edge punch was also used, # 112091 $22.95. Ink used Dusty Durnago, Soft Suede, and Old Olive... I didn't add a sentiment just yet. Will add that later when I go to use the card..

Thanks for taking the time to stop in and read my ramblings..

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment