Thursday, August 13, 2009

The More the Merrier

Hi and Good Morning,

I was on a roll last night and didn't want to go to bed. I was pumping out the cards. Hey! That is a good thing as we will be gone for the weekend and now I will have something to put on here :)


My SU preorder for the Holiday Mini is suppose to arrive today. I'm so excited as I will be getting the NEW Build a Bear sizzix die! I "pawsitively" can't wait LOL...


Along with some new Christmas stamps and Shimmer Paint..


Last week when I took Brayden home I took him to Build a Bear, and he picked out a black lab and called him Buddie.. He just loves his Buddie. Don't know if you can notice or not but Buddie has a little lab that he carries around in his mouth... CUTE!!!!!!!
My card for day is a Christmas one.... For those of you that know me I LOVE snowmen! Stamp set used THE MORE THE MERRIER!(Level 3), Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess-only set!!!)Accessories: modern label punch, word window punch, assorted Stampin' Write Markers, dimensionals, Bermuda Bay ink, Dazzling Diamond glitter.
Happy Stamping...
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Brayden was pulling on my wanting me to go. I told fim i had to check gramma's blog he said "nah" then he seen the pic and he freaked out. "Buddie Buddie" and climbed up and kissed the screen. haha what a boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic of Brayden .... love the card!

    ReplyDelete