Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good Saturday Morning!

I'm hoping that this post will go through I'm having alot of problems with my internet connection. Yesterday was terrible so SLOW... So just hope that nothing happens while I type this out...



How are you all on this nice weekend? Hope you're all in good moods? Me better now last night I spent part of the night looking for some papers that Skip has misplaced. I have no clue as to where he would of put them and right now neither does he. So we started searching then gave up . I will look some more this morning. I have feeling that what he is looking for may of accidentally got tossed with the flyers.

I'm hosting a Ribbon Swap if your interested. It will be for the 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon $7.50 for 15 yards. What I will do if 10 ppl join then you will get 1.5 yards of all 10 colors... If only 5 ppl particpate then you will get 3 yards see where I'm going with this. This Swap will close on Tuesday August 11th. Please let me know as soon as possible. Remember shipping and taxes are added to the price.

Today's card is using the level 3 hostess rewards set The More the Merrier, I love this set its just so cute... I didnt' put a saying on it yet not really sure what I want..








It's time to start thinking and booking your date for Fall workshops... Invite a few friends over and make cards. With Christmas approaching fast make a Christmas card or two.. Workshop/parties are Free and always fun... Give me a call so you can make sure you have the right date for you and your friends...

Have a good one...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment