Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Hello Stampers
This morning I have a pic for Brayden. Brayden and his mommy check Gramma's blog every morning before leaving for daycare... So I thought I would surprise him with a pic of Buddy... Brayden just loves Buddy...
Well my SU order didn't arrive. The last couple of orders have been saying out for delivery and I have been only getting them a day later... GRRR... I get all excited when I know an order is coming...
Here's another Halloween card. I used retired DSP but it works with the card . This is 2 stamps from the new Trick or Tweet set coming in Sept...
Today is our Anniversary.
I will post my card tomorrow, that I made Skip..
Have a great day...
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary.

    Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brayden loved openin the page and seing buddie. we almost didnt look today because Joe was still sleeping Good thing we did

    Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete