Monday, August 17, 2009

A Fantastic Weekend

Good Morning,
I had a terrific weekend hope that you did too. Our room was nice. We had a King size bed(LOVED it), the WEATHER was the best. (Very HOT!!) We watched the Buskers. Had short little visits with Tiffany and Jr. , Brayden, Cody and Tasha. It was a relaxing time. My only regret is not getting a pic of Skip and I. And I only took maybe 6 pic all together.



I will make sure to get a picture of Skip and I on our Anniversary date so I can scrapbook it..
When we had to leave Brayden after a quick little visit with him. He was not ready to let Gramma and Grandpa leave and got very upset! He is saying no no and Tiffany looks like she is struggling a little with him!
My card pick today is a Purse card using a top note. I added
a little square rhinestone for some Bling!! Very easy to do.
Today I'm hoping to get to play with all my new goodies that arrived about an hour or so before we left on Friday...
Have a great Monday...
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment