Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Morning...
Last night I was looking at my SU paper oh my I need to put an order in... My supply is starting to run low... And of course I wanted to use a color and only had a few scraps of it..
I was looking at my SU catalogue, and my wish list just keeps getting longer and longer... And with the Holiday mini around the corner YIKES I'm in trouble...
I was blog hopping and looking at some of the SU convention Pic.. I'm so jealous of those that were there... They were able to purchase a Build a Bear - bear with an SU apron! ohhh it was so cuteeeeeeeee.... I'm hoping that they go on sale for all demos...
I dont' have a card to post today, I need a few new things on my display board tonight so I wil post the cards tomorrow....
It's Hostess Club again tonight... Wow I found this month went by FAST...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment