Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day!

Good Morning Stampers,

How many of you played an April Fools joke today? Or had one played on you? Nothing in my house as of yet. Brayden is a little too young to understand it just yet.

He is here sitting on me wanting to play Curious George on the computer. We missed it on TV I had the wrong time :(

I made this card while at Tiffany's the other day.
Supplies used:
Season of Friendship # 111776 set of 6 $31.95
Cottage Wall Designer Paper #115671 $13.25
Chocolate Chip Card Stock
This is Brayden last day here for a few months. Gramma will miss him but will also enjoy the quiet time. Hopefully it will warm up a little bit today. So we can go out and play.
Have a great day, Survivor is on tonight :)
Sherry
I will be posting some new things on my sidebar to the right make sure to check them out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment