Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm here for a few....

Good Afternoon,
Went computer shopping but really I do not have any clue as to what is good or bad LOL.. So I picked up some infomation and now I will reseach it on and see what others have to say. Sooo right now this computer seems to be working. Fingers are crossed it says for the day..
Today I have Tote-ally Tess tomorrow is the last day you can order her. As we do not know if she will carry over or not. So I made an apron thans to a fellow demo  Diana Ball for the pattern. You can use this for a card holder, it is like a little box I should of took a side view. I will take one later and post it if the computer is being nice to me... The Stampin'Up! Logo I got off the Demonstrators Website. I think its so cute.... To make the flower I just used the large oval punch.
For you Gardners out there this would be cute to put a seed package in.
Don't forget if you want anything from the Occasions Mini I will be putting my last order in Friday morning. If you email please make sure I reply back as the computer could die... If I do not get back to you give me a call...





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment