Friday, April 9, 2010

A little late




Good Afternoon,




I worked on getting the image larger for you all to see. Hopefully you can now. I had a meeting this morning with Jenn. She is excited about becoming a Demo!




Now to see I have the images correct here are the colors we will be saying a Fond Farwell to;







There lets hope that this works also... If so ohh I'm thinking of the stuff I will be able to post now.. lol..



I also have a card to share with you Its the flowerpot card. The pot is made with Taken with Teal, Other colors used Old Olive, Summer Sun.

Punches used: Scallop edge, Scallop circle, sm tag, lg tag, 5 petal flower,1" circle.

Vintage Brad.


Well I have to get busy and get a few things down.

Have a wonderfull weekend..

Sherry Muise


No comments:

Post a Comment